Monday again? Yep! Time to let you even know more of what makes me tick, or maybe how I tick. Anyhoo....thanks again to Java for hosting. I have met many of you through her one way or another.
Here we go...
1. Do you wear socks to bed? No how no way! Sometimes I have to because...I go barefoot way way too much and the pedicure person who does my pedicures... really lets me have it! Anyway probably too much information but I think the idea is we get to know each other...anyway I have to put this gooey cream on my feet and sleep in these all to soft fuzzy socks. I feel like I am wrapped in saran wrap..for real! Like I can't breathe. I hate socks in general unless it is freezing and then I love those thick fuzzy socks to slide around on the floors with. I love bare feet! I really realized this is true considering how many pictures I have of my feet, my girlfriends feet, etc... what can I say the sand feels great! It just does a number on your feet.
2. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat. Someone put him out in front of our home almost two years ago. He was starving and in need of a vet. I can't stand to see anything or anyone hungry so guess what? Yep, I fed him. At the time it was cold and he I felt so sorry for him. I decided later if he was to be around our grandchildren he had to go and get all of his shots etc. He loves to go out each day and will wake you up to let him out. All in all he is a good kitty, we had him "fixed" as we say down here and if he believed that, we would be so much better off. My little Grandson, Mr. Pistol Britches named him Tom because, "he looks like Tom, on Tom and Jerry."
3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza? Oh I love veggies. Seriously, despite last nights meal, I really don't care that much about meat. Some good quality mushrooms, eggplant, olives, artichoke hearts and good feta or goat cheese and we are singing my song.
4. What time do you go to bed? Ha...now that is going to get you. I have terrible insomnia. I usually go to be anywhere between 2 and 5 a.m. Everyone in my family likes to stay up late. We are all night owls. Maybe a little vampire, I'm not sure. We all have creative spirits and it is just hard/difficult to shut them down.
5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?
Potatoes for sure. Don't get mem wrong...I love chocolate but I love potatoes even more. I like em mashed, fried, roasted, au gratin, hashed, and salad. Seriously they are so versatile and so good with cheese it is ridiculous.