Candace over at http://discoveringcandace.blogspot.com/ tagged me with some questions, and I am supposed to answer them and then in turn ask eight questions from eight of my blog friends. Here we go....
My questions from Candace....
1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up and are you living that dream?
I always wanted to be a florist and a mother. So, yes I am living the dream in the fact I am a mother and I do most of my own arrangements in my home, but no in the fact I never have owned a floral design shop.
2. Do you have a Bucket List? If so, what is the one thing on that list left to fulfill that means the most to you?
I really want to go to Italy one day.
3. What is the best thing you ever ate?
Oh gosh, it was a steak topped with crab and this yummy cheese sauce. Out of this world.
4. What is your most memorable birthday?
I guess my 30th. I was just coming into who I am now and had met the love of my life.
5. Who was your best friend when you were a child and are you still friends?
Her name was Gaynell and yes we are still friends in my mind but I really have no idea where she is these days. I would love to see her again though. I kinda that once a friend always a friend kinda girl.
6. What was the best piece of advice your Mother ever gave you?
treat people the way you would like to be treated.
7. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her?
Hope if it were a girl. If it were a boy...probably Ladd.
8. Tell me about one of your favorite family holiday traditions - any holiday you choose.
I always have made my children a cheesecake for Christmas. So for 33 years I have been making a cheesecake. I could make one now with my eyes closed and I have gotten all the kinks worked out.
Now for my eight questions...
1. Is there any one thing in life you still long to do?
2. What makes you sad?
3. When you think back over your life so far...what is the one perfect day that stands out in your mind?
4. Who is your favorite person to be with?
5. Do you keep or tell secrets?
6. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
7. Eggs and bacon or French toast and waffles?
8. If you had one idea to share with the world what would it be?
Now to pass this on to eight lucky blog friends. If you don't have time to play or rather not...completely understand but you can keep your answers short and don't stress it's all for fun and getting to know one another. have a great weekend.
2 days ago