Thursday, September 9, 2010

Follow me on Friday

It's time for Follow me on Friday day again.  I've met some great new friends and read some interesting things thanks to Java.  Hope you all have a great weekend.







The world lost a great lady today.  As I was growing up ...there was a lady in our church who was the shining example of what a Christian lady should be.  As the years went by I was in and out of her home many days.  Each time we had any kind of a "social" as we say in the South, you could always count on her to bring the most delicious treats.  She was a wonderful person, Mother, Wife, Friend and loved the Lord with all her heart.  The world will miss her but she is singing with the Angels tonight.  I hope I see her again ...in another life.  Louise McCutchin.....R.I.P.





No comments:

Post a Comment