Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:




1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?

Key Lime.  We only have Key Lime during the summer, and they are found at Krispy Kreme.  Big thing in the South.  My daughter brought me a box of doughnuts one time, and written in the inside of the box top was a note telling me I was going to be a MeMe again soon!  My favorite box of doughnuts ever!



2. How often do you pray?

That's hard.  All the time.  I whisper quiet short prayers throughout the day...and give it a good..like you should prayer at night or sometimes mornings when I'm alone or things are quiet.  Here lately, I've been praying a lot with my hand on my husband.


3. What is your favorite kind of music?

Now, that, is harder..I love all kinds of music.  It is like comparing children....can't do it!  Allthough...I do so love accoustic music.  Something about it is so soul filling and comforting.


4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

Egg roll or spring roll.  I love the crispy exterior and the yummy filling.  Especially if it has shrimp in it, one of my favorites.  Plus, I like finger foods.


5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
 
Swim in the summer hands down.  I'm from Florida...born and bred.  I love to look at snow, I love cool weather but snowboarding ....nah, I'm good.  Too old and too many medical problems to try this sport now.  But swimming, I absolutely love.
I'm forunate to only live 30 minutes from the beach and we go there as much as we can.  Late in the summer, like now, you have to go about 4 in the evening or it is just too stinkin hot.  Love the pool too and we have creeks here clear as can be, so we like to go tubing as well.  iF you live in Florida you pretty much have to learn to love water.
 
Have a great week everyone.  Meet ya back here again on Monday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Sweetie. Weezer here. Thanks for stopping by my Haven and leaving a comment. Where is Pace Florida? I'm right up here in Augusta, GA.
    Love your blog.
    Come back and visit. I'm following you now.
    Weezer

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the Florida panhandle. So funny...I call one of my best friends Weezer from Steel Magnolias. We must be on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a summer girl - sure wish I lived in Florida! It can get so cold here in Western Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carol!
    Great blog! I enjoyed the Monday questions from Java. Come on over and visit my blog sometime. I'm following!
    Patrice
    www.everydayruralty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thanks for your visit and comment. I hope you'll come back. I've enjoyed my visit here. Nice blog. Meet Me On Monday is such a good way to meet other bloggers.

    BTW...I'm a MeMe too! We have 9 grandchildren so far. Our youngest daughter got married in May so I'm sure we will have more. Love them all.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete