Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What do you wear to bed?
3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?
4. Did you play any sports in high school?
5. Do you have an iPod

My answers:

1. What is your favorite dessert?

Tiramisu...has to be the answer. I have got to learn to make this. I mean who has a favorite dessert they can't even make? That's not right. Another thing on the To Do list!

2. What do you wear to bed?

I love night clothes. Any kind of night clothes! I love pajamas, boxer short sets, and any kind of night gown! Cotton ones are my favorite for summer, but love my silk Victoria's PJ's in the fall and winter.

3. Do you get regular manicures/pedicures?

Only the ones I do myself. Otherwise maybe a couple of pedicures throughout the summer. Never, hardly ever on manicures, I rather do that myself.

4. Did you play sports in high school?

NO! I hate sports. Sports of any kind. I'm a girly girl, I don't like sweating or running or dirt. Well, I do like dirt, if your are planting something.

5. Do you have an iPod?

YES!!! I love my iPod shuffle now I would really really love to have an iPod touch! I love me some music. All kinds of music!!! Music can change you mood in minutes.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hydrangeas!!! I so wish I had some in my yard. Unfortunately, the only ones I have are silk - in a cloche :-(

    Thanks so much for visiting The House on the Corner!! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    I would also like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

    Be sure to come by every Friday for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great day!
    Java

    ReplyDelete