Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

We slipped away into the beauty of the mountains last week.  The weather was beautiful the entire week.  A trip made on a moments notice, not sure if I was up for it or not after all we had been through.  Turns out God knows what you need and when you need it.  We were able to find a beautiful cabin in a great location at the last minute...normally they are all booked by now.  That let me know God was with us.  Enjoy!





Our Cabin, Bella Vista Lodge




Anna Ruby Falls





Anna Ruby Falls


Drive to cabin




I hear John Denver singing when I look at this.


A Moose sculpture in the middle of the woods.


Sunset from the main deck.


Fire out on the screen porch beside the hot tub.


We had a great time and it was just what we needed.

Remember, hug someone way too tight today!
Be good to each other.

Carol-the gardener


5 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE the photos... how restful that looks! I hope you all had a great time!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos-makes me totally want to be there and relax.
    ~Naila Moon

    http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Glad you all enjoyed the pictures, more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link for your video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4

    ReplyDelete