Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy




Lyrics
I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind


There was something so pleasant about that phase.

Even your emotions had an echo

In so much space



And when you're out there

Without care,

Yeah, I was out of touch

But it wasn't because I didn't know enough

I just knew too much



Does that make me crazy

Does that make me crazy

Does that make me crazy

Probably



And I hope that you are having the time of your life

But think twice, that's my only advice

Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,

Ha ha ha bless your soul

You really think you're in control



Well, I think you're crazy

I think you're crazy

I think you're crazy

Just like me



My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb

And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them

Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun

And it's no coincidence I've come

And I can die when I'm done



Maybe I'm crazy

Maybe you're crazy

Maybe we're crazy

Probably




I've always liked this song.  Kinda fits me today. 

Carol-the gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment