Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Thank you Java for hosting Meet me on Monday.  It is a great way to meet new friends and learn more about the ones we already have.





Now, this weeks questions:
1. How many pillows do you sleep with?

2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?

3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?

4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?

5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?

My answers:

1.  I sleep with 2 pillows.  Sometimes both under my head and usually under one leg, I find it helps with my back pain if I sleep with a pillow under my knees.


2.  I am hosting Thanksgiving this year.  OK by me because I like to do things a certain way anyhow so it all works out well...or at least I hope so.

3.  I would rather go...hosting a party is fun, but it is also lots of work.  If I could hire it all out ...I would prbably rather host the party.

4.  Gosh, I don't know.  I have ones for formal and then I have a couple for summer and a few for winter.  I would guess maybe 10?

5.  Hmmm...I love crab.  I love soft shelled crab, good crab cakes, crab legs...yep, probably crab.  We get plenty of crab locally living in Florida.  I love Lobster but that isn't local so...yeah, anyway.

Remember to tell those you love...that you LOVE THEM.  Be kind to one another.

Carol-the gardener

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like crab cakes too. I have never had soft shell crabs, but I watched some food network kind of thing on it. It definitely looked yummy.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. newbie! nice to meet you and here is ours! http://www.emeraldsmind.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Thankgiving is wonderful. Yes, having a party is so much work. Have a great week. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saying hi via Java. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, also called Carol and loving music and nature I am your latest follower. I also liked the post entitled 'Crazy - Gnarls Barkley' I have that song as my ringtone on my phone!dropped in (late as you can see) from the Monday hop. Pleasure meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crab cakes... my son and his girl friend took me out for dinner on my birthday... this place had the BEST crab cakes I think I've ever had... I wanna go back!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete