Friday, December 3, 2010

Sesame Street: Grover discusses What Is Marriage?

What is marriage all about? I wish adults could listen and learn.

Saturday the Hubz and I will be celebrating the Anniversary of Our Marriage.  I was thinking tonight what was I most proud of, what made me the happiest during this past year..the answer is ...I have loved him everyday.  I have loved him everyday since the day I met him some 18 years ago.  I knew he was different, special, and we had something different and special.  Thank you Jason for being the kind of man I can love and be proud of for so many years and years to come.

I pray God gives us long healthy lives to learn more about each other to enjoy our time here together.

If you love someone...tell them.  Hug them.  Leave them notes.  Care about what they care about.  You, we will all be better for it.

Carol-the gardener

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!

    Congratulations on your anniversary. You have been blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol, Congrats on your anniversary. Confession... I didn't watch the video. I will come back and watch later. I wanted to answer your questions about the award. First, click on the picture and save it to your favorites so that you can use it for your post. You thank the person who gave it to you and try to find something nice to say about them. It can be tough. Sometimes you have to dig deep. After that, you write seven interesting bullet points about you. Then you choose seven people to pass the award on to (and I usually link them in my post for my readers); you can include interesting stuff about their blogs and why you chose them or not. When I get awards, sometimes I do this, sometimes I don't. If you note my sidebar, I have an accumulation of awards down the side. I am beginning to wish I had put them under tabs. However, I didn't know how to do that until recently. So, if you want to keep track your awards and who gave them to you, those are two options. If you have any questions, just ask.

    As for the rest, I know that things are hard. It will likely be that way for a long time. Long is relative. For a while. When you release that space that she has, it will open up room for other people to fill it. That will make your life richer. Something to think about. They will not REPLACE her. They will just be different people to add love and experience to your life. And that is good. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete