Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

A few weeks ago, we all went to the Peanut Festival held in Jay, Florida.  The country life there is just beautiful.  Fields and fields of peanuts, hay, cotton, pumpkins and sunflowers.  I hope you enjoy the photos I took.



Mr. Pistol Britches


Big Red Farmall Tractor and one little Alabama Fan


Baked Goods




Pumpkins on the Porch


He found a "good one".


Hiding in the vines.  It went home with me!


Antique tractor


Cotton Candy


Another day, at the Pumpkin Patch with his Pops


Sunflowers


Friendly goat


Large field of Sunflowers


Pumpkin Field or as we say "Punkin Patch"

Yes, of course, he made me go on the hayride too!


John Deere tractors were everywhere


Life was good this day!


Have a great week and hug someone way too tight!

Carol-the gardener

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh I *love* the big red tractor!! and that's a lovely pic of you two on the hayride :-)

    I have no-one here to hug, so will hug myself really tight instead!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The antique tractor was really cool. Loved the sunflower field. Pistol Britches is a cutie. I am trying to remember my last hayride and I can't... you look really happy with the cutie pie. What a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun place to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete