Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Here is what is blooming in the garden.  Hope you enjoy!

Knockout Rose




Ladybugs on my River Birch Tree


blooms on Cherry Tree


Knockout rose - yellow



Lavender


George Tabor Azelea


Bridal Wreath bloom


Azeleas


Pansies


love the color of this pansy



Wysteria

Daisy

Have a great week.  Remember to be kind to one another.  Get your gloves out and plant some seed or a plant.  You will be glad you did.  Time to get all the herbs going, if you don't cook with herbs, you are missing out!  I have mint, tarragon, oregano, and rosemary, thyme, and chives so far that survived the cold.  I bought some basil and dill today to pot up tomorrow if it doen't rain all day!  Can't wait to get it going.

If you do cook with herbs which one is your favorite?

Carol-the gardener

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful Carol!

    I love the little lady bug:)

    Thanks for linking up today,
    have a super blessed day!
    ❤ D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--those are all so beautiful!!! Made my morning looking at them and makes me even more anxious for spring and beautiful flowers! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful!!! I love it that you caught a Lady Bug up to its work. I posted yesterday about what was blooming in my backyard because it was scheduled to rain today and I was afraid I might lose some of the blooms! I popped over from Java's WW! Hope you have a wonder filled day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, flowers, and I enjoyed them, made me wish I was more into gardening and that our weather would really become Springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great close up shot! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete