Here is more of getting to know you all. Thanks once again to Java for hosting.
1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. Coke or Pepsi?
1. I always wear my wedding rings and a gold thumb ring. Most of the time I have stud earrings but I do change them out. In the summer I wear a gold anklet. I love my jewelery but change it often.
OK, only picture I had of my wedding rings. The other hand is my Christmas gift from my Hubz. I could not believe he really purchased this ring for me. I love pearls, black Tahitian pearls!! I love it but I have to be careful wearing it...not gardening while wearing this ring!
2. I twirl it girl!!!
You gotta twirl!!
3. I have one sister and three adopted brothers. I always wanted brothers and just decided to adopt my first cousins. They never had a sister and life is too short so I adopted or we adopted each other. I couldn't love them more.
Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply... ~Jane Austen, Mansfield Park, 1814
4. Nope...not a soul. My Mom wanted to name me Janet Lynn...God! I'm glad my Dad won that battle!!!
5. Neither. I really don't care that much for soda and when I do I like Root beer or Sprite.