Every week, I try to participate in answering questions in the Meet me Monday hosted by Java. Thank you for hosting Java! I've met so many nice people here.
1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
2. Can you drive a stick shift?
3. How many computers are in your home?
4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
1. Yes and we love using it. In our first home we had a wood burning fireplace, and we loved it.....however, we decided that when we moved we would prefer a gas fireplace for convenience. Now we are hooked on the remote instant on and off
|All decorated for Christmas. I haven't done Spring yet.|
2. Why heck yeah! I haven't had a stick in many years but I am glad I know how. Maybe my next car will be a sports car and I'll need that skill again. You never forget. What if you had to drive someone car and it was a stick? All my children learned how to drive on a stick and I always had confidence they could make it home no matter who needed to drive.
3. Two computers. One desktop and my laptop.
4. No and no. That's all I have to say about that.
5. Dinner. I'm not a morning person so I rarely eat breakfast. Does cereal count as breakfast? Anywhoo...I eat fruit or yogurt for lunch so yeah, dinner is my favorite meal. When the Hubz retires I have a feeling we will eat earlier and that will be my favorite meal...we'll see. We are already early bird diners...most of the time.
Remember to be kind to one another. Take a minute to say a prayer for those who suffered and are still suffering from the earthquake last week. You never know.
Have a great week.