It's time again to get to know each other better. Time for Meet me on Monday Questions and Answers. Thank you again Java for hosting each week.
1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
4. What food item do you absolutely despise?
5. Righty or lefty?
1. Not yet, it isn't Valentine's Day yet...but I had my eye on a ring I really liked. I have gotten clearance for a shopping trip that involves some new dresses and sandals for the upcoming summer. I know it makes people sick but I realize how blessed I am everyday to have a love like mine in my life.
2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted? Chopped fresh tomatoes, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, olive oil, salt and peper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. I could eat it everyday I do believe.
3. No, I used to. Now...I just go with the feeling or what I am doing that day. I just try not to make any huge fashion mistakes if I am going out in public. Otherwise, I might stay in my jammies all day.
4. What food item do you absolutely despise? Easy...Liver. Yuck!
5. Righty. Not much else to say about that...never tried to be a lefty
Hope you all have a great week and Happy Valentine's Day! If you love someone tell them, look them in the eye, give them lots of kisses and hugs. You never know how long you have with each other.