Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



It's time again to get to know each other better.  Time for Meet me on Monday Questions and Answers.  Thank you again Java for hosting each week.




Questions:


1. Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?

2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?

3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?

4. What food item do you absolutely despise?

5. Righty or lefty?


My Answers:

1.  Not yet, it isn't Valentine's Day yet...but I had my eye on a ring I really liked.  I have gotten clearance for a shopping trip that involves some new dresses and sandals for the upcoming summer.  I know it makes people sick but I realize how blessed I am everyday to have a love like mine in my life. 



2.  What is your favorite topping on something toasted?  Chopped fresh tomatoes, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, olive oil, salt and peper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.  I could eat it everyday I do believe. 


3.  No, I used to.  Now...I just go with the feeling or what I am doing that day.  I just try not to make any huge fashion mistakes if I am going out in public.  Otherwise, I might stay in my jammies all day.



4.  What food item do you absolutely despise?  Easy...Liver.  Yuck!


5.  Righty.  Not much else to say about that...never tried to be a lefty

Hope you all have a great week and Happy Valentine's Day!  If you love someone tell them, look them in the eye, give them lots of kisses and hugs.  You never know how long you have with each other. 

Carol-the gardener

5 comments:

  1. Liver is right up there on my list of horrible foods. I certainly wont cook it in my house =P yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE bruschetta too....I already scheduled my Monday post...but I still wanted to say HI:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, Happy Valentine's Day! You had sent me a comment about having sent some awards a few weeks ago and wondered if I received it? I can't find the comment, but it may be on my blog somewhere and I missed it. Should I look somewhere on your blog for these? I'd like to thank you for the honor! This is so kind of you to think of me! I'm having some design work on my blog to update it and you said that my blog is one of your favorites. Can you tell me what you like the most so that I don't change it. I told the blog designer that I had many readers who love the design, so not to change too much; just a nice face lift! Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, I went through all of the comments left on Blogger all the way back to January 15th and didn't find the comment that you sent about awards. Maybe it went into spam for whatever reason. I never look into the spam comments and simply click on delete. Can you tell me where I need to look on your blog? Hugs, Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liver is so out of the realm of possibilities for me that I didn't even think about it as my answer. HATE HATE HATE Liver!!

    ReplyDelete