Sunday, April 3, 2011
Meet me on Monday
Every week, I try to hop on the Meet Me on Monday train...here we go again, thanks Java for hosting.
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
5. Coffee or tea?
1. Cheese...I love cheese!
2. Usually the day I post them. I post what I feel or is interesting to me at the time, I don't plan ahead.
3. Yes, unfortunately. My middle son was in a terrible car accident Labor Day weekend of his Junior year in high school. They had called Life Flight for him and a little girl as well, but due to mechanical problems with the chopper...they couldn't fly. So, we went as fast as we could in an ambulance. People really don't listen and they don't move over either, just to let you know. My job while riding was to keep him talking and awake (he had a gash on his head). So we sang, country songs, you guys know I don't listen to country but somehow God gave me the lyrics. That is a ride I'll never forget. He is fine now...Thank you God.
4. My favorite candle scent is Lavender. I love anything that smells of Lavender.
5. Hmm...if I had to give up one it would be tea. I love both though...I am Southern. I have to have my coffee or I'm not a nice person in the morning.
Have a great week. Be kind to each other...it's free. Speak kindly. Plant something this week, you will be happy that you did.